Saturday, July 5, 2014

It's the middle of the summer, and I have not written in a very long time. I think it is time to start up my blog again. What's new? Well, I guess things have slowly been changing, yet many have remained the same. I have done a lot of work on my house. It keeps me busy and it keeps me happy during the times my son is at his father's house. My yard has become quite decorated, in the next 2 weeks I am going to be having duct work and leveling done. Tommy is doing well. He is incredibly smart, and super sweet as always. He loves to help Momma do things around the house. A couple weeks ago, I don't have a pressure washer, so we took the garden hose and some mops and washed the outside of the house. He had so much fun with it that now he is asking to do it all the time. I am trying to find a good physical activity to get him involved in, but we are also in the process of having him screened and diagnosed with autism. I am not scared or upset one bit however. He is my baby no matter what I will always love him. In fact, I have also been considering adopting or fostering children with special needs because I have so much patience for it. I also got a dog a couple months ago. She is a walker coon hound. I named her Ladybird. I love her so much. She is a sweet girl and Tommy loves her too. I also want to start a local hiking group to see if I can find any friends who might take an interest. My best friend Lisa is having a baby. I love her so much and I am so happy for her. I don't know what I would do without Lisa. She can always put a smile on my face no matter how sad I am. We think of each other at like the exact same time all the time. I don't know what I did to get so lucky to have a friend like her, but I am very happy and blessed. I have had a really really bad munchie habbit for a couple weeks now...All I want to do is eat and eat and eat. I'm getting fat lol. Time to start working out again. OK, running out of time to finish this blog and I got to get ready for work. So hopefully I will have some time to write again later tonight. Peace, love and all things good! Namaste, Emmerica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment